We require a full time teacher for IB/AP/SAT 2 Biology. (Part-time acceptable)
Salary can be negotiated depending on experience or if can teach extra subjects, such as Chemistry.
- Take part in the daily teaching activities of Biology, use a variety of activities and instructional methods to motivate and stimulate student's abilities.
- Lesson planning, class materials and teaching preparation depending on student level, grade, school and curriculum.
- Give and check students' homework and give feedback on their progress.
- Follow up and update student performance on internal system and help to develop additional strategies to improve student performance.
- Communicate and coordinate with students and other employees as appropriate.
- To carry out other tasks and duties assigned from the direct supervisor.
- Language skills: Fluent English to fulfill the teaching purpose.
- Love teaching and learning, patient, open, and caring, be able to assess student interests, needs, and developments.
- A minimum of 1 years related working experiences in teaching IB/AP/A-Level/SAT Biology or Study abroad with learning experience of IB/AP/A-Level/SAT Biology.
- Good interpersonal communication skills and team work spirit is required.
- Punctual, flexible and can work under pressure
- Familiar with curriculum, such as: IB/AP/A-Level/SAT.
- Masters degree and major in Biology is preferred.
- International and bilingual school working experience is preferred.
How to Apply:
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV in word if you are interested in the job vacancy. Applications will be considered immediately upon receipt. We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date.