- We are looking to provide 15-20hours of work a week for teachers (15-25K a month)
- Also, open for more flexible working hours (300/hr) to fit your schedule (4-10 hours a week)
- Have a degree and ideally have had some tutoring/teaching experience previously (none also acceptable)
- Some lower school work may require less demanding content knowledge and we can provide the training in-house to help bridge the gap.
- You must be fluent in English (ideally a native English speaker if teaching English) and having a working knowledge of Chinese is a bonus.
- We will provide a full work visa and insurance for teachers
We are seeking Academic teachers for the subjects English, Maths, Economics and Science.
- Currently in China and willing to relocate to Shanghai
- Previous tutoring experience in A level, IGCSE, IB, or knowledge of UK primary school system.
- English native speaker and a degree from a university.
- Excellent level of responsibility, reliability, and punctuality.
- Able to perform lessons in person
How To Apply:
Full-time position - http://tutorsinchina.mikecrm.com/S710R3z
Part-time position - http://tutorsinchina.mikecrm.com/sIBhRC8