Valey Vast provides a range of after-school and weekend programs for international track students from 5 to 14 years old in China. Valey Vast adopts international curriculum standards and combines them with project-based learning (PBL) and inquiry-based learning (IBL) teaching methodologies. Highlights of Valey Vast:
- Small class size - ratio of students to faculty 6:1; Great resources in books and equipment;
- We welcome and encourage our teachers’ creativities and autonomy in teaching and class management to best leverage their strengths and forge their own paths to excellence.
- Friendly working environment.
- Fair and streamlined administration focus on quality of work and open communication.
- Engaged local faculties support international teachers with their life in Shanghai and become a part of local community.
SmartShanghai.com is an independent media publication dedicated to honesty and editorial transparency. We are for Shanghai residents,
written by a team of long-term, opinionated and knowledgeable writers and editors. We never give an opinion or recommendation that we
wouldn’t also share with our own friends and family.