Jiahui Health 嘉会医疗（www.jiahui.com) is looking for Dermatologist working at our hospital and satellite clinics. The Dermatologist provide health assessment and direct care to patients as part of the provider team providing services to Shanghai Jiahui International Hospital and Clinic patients.
- As a GP of Dermatologist, focusing on skin procedures, as well as basic cosmetic treatment such as basic laser treatment and Botox injection. Has the willing to learn filler injection once joined in Jiahui Health.
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats acute and chronic diseases and injuries within the scope of Dermatologist in both the outpatient and inpatient setting (optional).
- Prepares and reviews case histories and obtains data through interviews.
- Examines patients and determines x-ray examinations and clinical laboratory tests required. Interprets test results and evaluates examination findings.
- Conducts ward rounds (optional) and prescribes therapy.
- Administers and prescribes treatment such as antibiotics, drugs, and compresses.
- Determines need for and assists in specialized medical care and treatment.
- Be granted additional privileges based on documented proficiency.
- Work on quality improvement activities within the department in collaboration with other Dermatologist and Department Chief
- Train junior Dermatologist in the duties and responsibilities.
- Work closely with the Department Chief in supporting departmental goals.
- May be granted additional responsibilities based on consultation with Department Chief.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (or equivalent) in Dermatology OR Chinese physician practice license
- Qualified in Basic Life Support.
- Doctor of medicine degree from an approved school of medicine for US and Canada candidates, Bachelor of medicine for candidates from other countries.
- Completion of residency training in Dermatology in a hospital and program acceptable to the Departmental Chief and Chief Medical Officer.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience post-residency in the clinical arena.
- Fluency Mandarin and English.