Published Monday, October 26
- FOH manager to manage the operationals affairs
- To have complete knowledge on the food / beverage / service provided.
- Constantly obtain customer feedback during operations to ensure satisfaction
- Follow all our service standards
- Ensure that restaurant standards and policies are explained to staff, and are correctly applied
- Insure the smoothness of the service
- Check restaurant mise en place and setup with standards at all time
- Relay management decisions and make sure they are applied
- Maintain consistency in quality of service
- Convey a positive image of the restaurant through professionalism and good attitude
- Check floor staff's attitude
- Push Up sellings
- Enforce staff motivation and team building
- Good presentation, dynamism, sense of service, keen eye for detail and hospitality, passionate about wine and gastronomy.
- At least 4 years of full-time work experience in the field of F&B.
- Speak fluent Chinese and basic English.
- Educational background: Graduated from F&B.
This job listing has expired and is no longer open for applications