To further boost our growth in China and Asia, we’re now looking for an (Associate) Recruitment Consultant, based in Shanghai.
- Coordinate recruitment assignments for international corporations in China through:
- Client briefing to understand the company’s environment, the position’s mission, and the requirements for successful candidates
- Define a sourcing strategy and supervise its implementation with the research team
- Evaluate candidates’ potential through resume screening, phone, and face-to-face interviews
- Report assignments status and send shortlist of candidates to clients (project follow-up files, candidates score cards, …)
- Support both parties in employment agreement negotiation
- Follow the candidate’s integration
In addition to these missions as a Recruitment Consultant, you’ll be asked to participate in BD activities actively and Leads generation through the implementation of Sales, Marketing, and P.R. actions.
Our singular mission is to change lives for good. We Believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts inside and outside the office.
- You will work with dynamic, friendly, and diverse teams,
- you will receive professional and systematic training,
- You will find lots on from this job and company,
- You will get a brand-new means of viewing the job market,
- You will enlarge the territory in future possibilities,
- You will change lives for good!
If you are:
- curious and empathetic
- driven by customer satisfaction
- able to listen to people genuinely and actively
- proactive, patient, and resilient
- demanding in terms of the quality standards of everything you do
- focused on creating solutions rather than finding excuses
Then come and join us - we IMPACT LIVES.
- for candidates awaiting their next challenge
- for companies eager to attract the best talents to their strategic roles
Even if preferred, experience in the HR or Recruitment industry is not a must, as long as:
- you recognize yourself in the description above
- you have a strong business acumen
- you’re comfortable engaging with senior profiles
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, oral and written
- Any other language a plus
Please send your resume and salary expectations to:
Talent Fishers is a boutique recruitment and headhunting firm specialized on the needs of foreign companies across Asia, headquartered in Shanghai, with a network of local offices in Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore and India.
Since 2007, we’ve been developing partnerships with our clients, helping them on strategic recruitment needs, from Top to Middle Management positions.
Unit 208-209, Universal Plaza, No.175 South Xiang Yang Rd. Xu Hui District, Shanghai