Published Thursday, August 13
We are in a fast development circle within the China Market, we need strong, efficient, stable technical components and processes in order to face the challenges coming from the uncertainty. When we provide technical products, we keep in mind Agility, flexibility, scalability, value for money and Security, to build a strong self-service technical platform with sufficient components and sustainable processes to maximumly help devloper's job faster, easier and more securely, and make sure the technical platform and applications with a high availability and reliability. Your mission is to be a devops to work with the team to make it happen.
Is to ensure Operations, Monitoring, Alerting, Application Reliability, and Performance by:
- building and setting up new development environments / tools with infrastructure team
- Implementing integrations requested by customers
- Deploying updates and fixes
- Building tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Performing root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigating and resolving technical issues
- Developing scripts to automate visualization
- Designing procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Skillful knowledge in Linux server, BASH and Python.
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar cloud software engineering role
- Familiar with DevOps tools and Build Environment: Jenkins, Rundeck, Ansible, Terraform,JIRA, etc.
- Familiar with Azure/AWS components.
- Familiar with Web components such as: Apache, Nginx.
- Understands web and cloud security-related aspects
- Familiar with Docker and Orchestration tools such as Rancher or Kubernetes is a plus
- Familiar with Database support and design: Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Familiar with monitoring tools is a plus: Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana, Dynatrace
- English speaker.
- Team Spirit
- Problem solving attitude.
This job listing has expired and is no longer open for applications