Published Thursday, August 13
- Coordinate between multiple disciplines (Business Analysts, Developers, Product Owners, Project Managers, and Business Leaders) to design, develop, implement, and support commerce solutions in accordance with project requirements, meeting up with methodology and specifications.
- Estimating dev efforts and controlling the quality of the application, build and implementation.
- Implements following code standards and best practices, experts in backend application development with current preferred tech stack or advanced. Building Dev team autonomy to allow all other teams fast and reliable delivery of products in minimum time.
- Communicate with both internal and external organisations, e.g. contract development firms, technology partners.
- Sharing, mentoring, motivating and coaching junior developers inside the team and developer community.
- Decathlon Wechat Mini-Program Store is a new sales channel for Decathlon China, you will be dedicated to this project as backend senior developer
- Design and implement the technical aspects to deliver a stable and scalable backend components.
- Co-work with Decathlon PM/Tech leader/QA to ensure the on-time delivery or enhancement of the backend service
- Strong problem solving and continual improvement of backend components with ownership.
- Sports lover, even though you are not processional (is plus)
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent degree.
- At least 3 years of development experience.
- Experience with Java (is plus)
- Experience with front-end development (is plus)
- Proven motivating, and coaching junior experience (is plus)
- Good Knowledge of API, Restful design, microservice
- Knowledge of DevOps, CICD
- Passion for delivering high quality, clean, secure, tested code. Continuing tuning performance , code refactoring, technical stack evolution.
- Be an independent self-learner with a “getting-things-done” attitude.
- Team spirit, good communicator, listener and quick learner.
- Fluent in English (is plus)
- Have ecommerce platform experience (is a plus)
This job listing has expired and is no longer open for applications