The Customer Success team is looking for a Product Specialist that is a focused team player who enjoys helping users overcome issues and understands and practices excellent customer service by providing quality and timely support. This role requires resolution of problems, analysis and replication from simple to complex problems, follow up of incoming cases serving as Level 2 support to airline customers utilizing applications within the Air Centre suite.
Are you ready to:
- Act as a Second Level support for our Global customers in Flight Service organizations, supporting Crew Management software solutions.
- Be responsible for analyzing, replicating, and resolving application issues at multiple layers (application, environment, database, networking) by using advanced technical diagnostics tools.
- Provide support to both, application front and back-end, as well as recommend best business practices to customers on the application usability and system maintenance.
- Act as a liaison with multiple teams across the organization, including Development, Delivery, Product, and Account Teams, ensuring issues get the proper level of attention and prioritization for customer resolution on maintenance issues/service requests.
- At times take on On-Call work on a 24x7 basis for critical and high-priority issues (additional On-Call allowance will be provided).
- Provide training to other colleagues and new hires in the future.
- an environment where your initiatives will be recognized and valued.
- the opportunity to work on a variety of projects on a multidisciplinary team.
- attractive employee benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- An analytical and troubleshooting mindset
- Previous Customer Support experience (3-5 years)
- Windows/Unix(Solaris)/AWS usage familiarity is required.
- Knowledge and expertise in PL/SQL, RDBMS, UNIX shell script, and Windows operation systems are strongly desired.
- C++ and JAVA coding background is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Japanese (oral and written).
- Must be organized, able to multi-task, and prioritize daily workload.
- Airline background is a plus.
- Might require to travel or work in Tokyo frequently.
Japanese and English language skills are must. Please send your CV to email@example.com
At CAE, we equip people in critical roles with the expertise and solutions to create a safer world. As a technology company, we digitalize the physical world, deploying software-based simulation training and critical operations support solutions. Above all else, we empower pilots, cabin crew, airlines, defence and security forces to perform at their best every day and when the stakes are the highest. Around the globe, we’re everywhere customers need us to be with more than 13,000 employees in approximately 250 sites and training locations in over 40 countries. CAE represents more than 75 years of industry firsts—the highest-fidelity flight, mission and medical simulators and training programs powered by digital technologies. We embed sustainability in everything we do. Today and tomorrow, we’ll make sure our customers are ready for the moments that matter.
Unit 1202, GIFC Building 1, 1452 Hongqiao Road, Changning District, Shanghai, China