Our client is an international leader in innovative vinyl Flooring Solutions.
We are looking for talent to fill their Marketing Manager’s openings based in Jiashan, nearby Shanghai. You can choose 4 days of work per week commuting by shuttle bus to Jiashan headquarters and 1 day in the Shanghai office near Zhongshan Park.
You will report to a foreign manager and lead a marketing team of 4 persons.
- Brands management, projects management both abroad and locally: creative marketing material, online marketing and branding initiatives, shop merchandising, annual exhibitions in Shanghai, and other brand support for export markets (North America, Europe, and Australia).
- You will manage, lead, and coordinate teams and suppliers.
- Annual target performance bonus: 2 months
- Housing allowance
- Annual leaves
- Dynamic working environment
- International culture and diversity
- Bachelor degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Knowledge in Graphic Design: AI, InDesign, Photoshop, Web Design, and CAD are considered a plus; Interest in photography is a plus.
- Creative mindset, detailed and organized, flexible and adaptable to meet deadlines without giving in on quality.
- Both Chinese and foreigners can be considered, and candidates with international experience will be prioritized. Foreign candidates having Mandarin Chinese for day-to-day communication is a big advantage.
Interested candidates, please send your resume together with the position applied to Jade Li, email@example.com; WeChat: melangolie