As Giga Energy’s Project Manager, you will be responsible for all logistics and post-order project management at the Giga Shanghai office. Your main focus will be coordinating the end-to-end fulfillment process of orders created in China and communicating with various suppliers to manage order timelines. In order to be successful as a project manager you will need to communicate with various suppliers and manufacturers to ensure timelines for all outstanding orders are being met.
- Communicate with suppliers and manufacturers during the fulfillment process.
- Communicate with the logistics manager to notify them when an order needs to be picked up.
- Communicate with the product team to notify the overseas sales team of order updates.
- Follow up on all orders on a daily basis.
- Notify relevant parties of changes/updates to existing orders.
- Keep track of order using correct established procedures.
- Foster strong relationships with team members and suppliers.
- Stay organized with documents and communication procedures.
- Competitive pay paired with a challenging and rewarding job role.
- Significant growth and experience opportunities.
- American-style work environment.
- Small, fast-moving company with a tight-knit culture.
- Team outings and meals.
- BS in logistics, supply chain, international business, or related technical field, and/or evidence of exceptional experience.
- 1 year of experience in logistics coordination or importation preferred, and/or evidence of broad familiarity with the international and domestic logistics industry.
- Comfortable being on-call beyond typical work hours.
- Comfortable interfacing with multiple suppliers and manufacturers.
- Has the ability to take charge and give clear directions to multiple parties.
- Has the ability to work independently and take ownership of the role.
- Able to work under pressure while managing competing demands and tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to ever-changing work assignments in a fast-paced work environment.
- Enthusiasm for the bitcoin or energy industry and/or experience working at a startup preferred.
- A can-do attitude and a strong sense of urgency.
- LOCATION: Shanghai, China
- Language: Fluent in Chinese with some English preferred.
If available, kindly submit your resume, including your gender, age, and any relevant years of experience.