Published Tuesday, March 03
Internship / Parttime
Do you love to cook and check out new recipes? Do you want to make a difference and empower people to feel confident in the kitchen? Are you excited about technology? Then you’ll fit right in at SideChef.
SideChef is looking for a Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing team. This role would be responsible for managing all social media accounts and marketing communication channels, which include email marketing and push notifications. You would be planning content, scheduling, community managing, and reporting. If you would like to grow and develop your marketing career, apply today!
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, tracking, and reporting of marketing communications across email and push notifications
- Own all SideChef social media channels which include Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube by scheduling content, community management, tracking, and reporting
- Be a SideChef brand guardian by creating, proofreading, and editing copy for various marketing channels, ensuring a consistent voice
- Conduct market research and identify trends
- Be a champion for our customers and ensure our customers who have questions or feedback are heard so we can improve the SideChef experience
- Currently studying a Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Must have strong organizational skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Experience in social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Must have a high level of creativity
- Proficient in English; proficient in Mandarin is an advantage
This job listing has expired and is no longer open for applications