Published Tuesday, July 28
Freelance / Project
As a small company, we work as a team for the success of the team. The marketing hire will wear many different hats of responsibility. The primary work will be concentrated into these 4 categories.
- Build connection between TEK-Shanghai to all partners, finding collaborative cooperation to help us increase our clientele.
- Plan monthly marketing activities that align with Marketing Strategy.
- Working with online social media like WeChat, Facebook, newsletter to promote our products and services as well as create informational content about Technology in Shanghai.
- Website support. Keeping our website active and up-to-date and working on projects to make the website a more successful tool for customer engagement.
- Fluent in English, able to speak confidently and write creative and interesting content.
- Interested in gadgets, and passionate about technology.
- Basic knowledge of Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Engaging personality, sense of humor and team spirit.
- Working minimum of 20 hours a week. (full time is also available)
- Friendly and engaging demeanor. Willing to approach new clients and partners. Able to help current and potential customers.
- Ability to speak Mandarin Chinese is a plus.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Taxi fee expense for biz trips
- Salary negotiable based on experience (10-20k). Part time available for 4-8k
- Access to the newest and coolest gadgets
Employees discount for most of the items we sell
How to Apply:
If the role sounds exciting and you think you can add value to the team, email your CV and reasons for applying to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job listing has expired and is no longer open for applications