We are searching for a highly-creative, experienced and organized Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, executing and monitoring both traditional and digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Weibo, Weixin (both English and Chinese official accounts), Dianping, Zhihu, Douban, DuoYin, Zhihu etc. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, event and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal, analytical and multi-tasking skills.
Design and oversee all aspects of our traditional and digital marketing departments including our brand creation and maintenance, marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns, with a focus on effectiveness, timeliness, value and profitability (ROI)
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms
- Brainstorm, organize and implement in-person marketing materials including posters, brochures, and banners to be used in marketing events
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with management and vendors to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Meet and assess vendors and other companies for partnerships, negotiate terms and conditions, review and execute legal documents
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, events management and/or advertising position
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and analytics used in China
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Exhibits high levels of entrepreneurial spirit and initiative, is able to work independently without the need for constant supervision
- Exhibit high level of judgment, initiative and leadership qualities, likes to go for extra mile
- Ability to manage many projects simultaneously with vendors
- Experience in bridging Western and Chinese cultures, and package a Western products into something that Chinese consumers want
- Understand the PureSmile brand and what it stands for
- Highly creative with high attention to details and analytical abilities, best to have previous experience in writing, designing and execution
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Native speaking and reading skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese
- Is a team player who has a pleasant personality who can work with in harmony with the rest of the staff members
- Possess strong interest in learning about dental, beauty and orthodontic services and their impact on people