Published Monday, October 19
Internship / Parttime
Do you love to cook and check out new recipes? Do you want to make a difference and empower people to feel confident in the kitchen? Are you excited about technology? Then you’ll fit right in at SideChef!
SideChef is looking for a Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing team. This role would be responsible for managing all social media accounts and marketing communication channels. You would be scheduling, community managing, reporting, and supporting on administrative tasks. If you would like to grow and develop your marketing career, apply today!
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the executing, tracking, and reporting of marketing projects
- Support on SideChef social media channels which include Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube by scheduling content, community management, tracking, and reporting
- Conduct market research and identify trends
- Be a champion for our customers and manage support emails; ensure our customers who have questions or feedback are heard so we can improve the SideChef experience
- Currently studying a Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Must have strong organizational skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Experience in social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Must have a high level of creativity
- Must be available for a minimum of 4 hours per day, Monday to Friday. Additional availability is an advantage
- Proficient in English; proficient in Mandarin is an advantage
This job listing has expired and is no longer open for applications