Published Tuesday, July 21
Games Localization Team is looking for a native Arabic speaker to join the team and be part of one of the gaming industry’s top players! If you are a native speaker of Arabic and have a passion for video games, this is your chance to join the big leagues and be part of a motivated and diverse team, giving your own personal touch to some of the most important games on the global market!
Locations: Beijing or Shanghai
- Translate, review, proofread and test game-related content in Arabic according to existing quality standards.
- Evaluate, analyze, and resolve culturally sensitive issues for your regions to eliminate potential risks.
- Create cultural content proposals and guidelines upon request and push cultural hot topics/trends/issues regularly for your regions to project stakeholders.
- Work closely with game developers and the publishing team to ensure high localization quality.
- Native speaker of Arabic (highly skilled in Modern Standard Arabic) with excellent language skills, both written and spoken. Candidates must pass a language skill evaluation test.
- Passion for the interactive entertainment space and strong familiarity with the gaming industry.
- Deep understanding of the cultural and linguistic commonalities, differences, and sensitivities of gamers from Arabic-speaking countries, regions, and areas.
- Highly skilled speaker of English.
- Self-motivated and able to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent eye for details.
- Ability to work in a large, multicultural team.
- Currently in China
- Experience in the translation and/or localization industry, especially related to gaming, is a very strong plus.
- Proficiency in Chinese is beneficial.
This job listing has expired and is no longer open for applications