Game Localization Specialist
Published Thursday, September 17
- Translate, review, proofread, and test game-related content in your language according to existing quality standards.
- Evaluate, analyze, and resolve culturally sensitive issues for your region to eliminate potential risks.
- Manage translation vendor tasks.
- Create cultural content proposals upon request and push cultural hot topics/trends/issues regularly for your region to project stakeholders.
- Work closely with game developers and the publishing team to ensure high localization quality.
- Coordinate day-to-day work with the Games Localization team in Shenzhen, China.
- Native speaker of English or Japanese with excellent writing.
- Fluent English or Japanese, both written and spoken.
- Passionate gamer able to understand and discuss current gaming trends globally and in your own region.
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of working with a diverse team from different countries/cultures.
- Professional experience in gaming, translation, or, ideally, games translation.
- Degrees in linguistic fields
- Z-visa qualified
- Fresh graduates highly preferred
This job listing has expired and is no longer open for applications