Published Sunday, February 09
Looking for fresh graduate with 1-2 years experience to join a team of fun foodies!
- Capture studio-quality photographs and video
- Work both on and off-site
- Follow the company's brand guidelines
- Responsible for archiving, organizing footage and other various tasks related to production
- Produce videos quickly and keep up with a fast-paced production schedule.
- English Speaker
- A passion for food
- Bachelor’s Degree in video production, graphic design, or related field; or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of formatting for social media platforms and creating videos that are made to be shared
- An eye for catchy, shareable stories
- Ability to work on your own as well as in small teams
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize a large and diverse workload to meet deadlines
- Interest in entertainment, pop culture, health, and wellness
This job listing has expired and is no longer open for applications