Published Tuesday, January 14
Internship / Parttime
We are looking for a video editor to manage our company’s internal videos, activity videos, and promotion videos.
- Materials processing: Edit different kinds of materials for videos including pictures, videos, sounds, and text
- Video clipping: Edit videos according to specific requirements or scenarios, or to emphasize a particular theme
- Sound processing: Add background music and special effects to videos
- Subtitle processing & Optimization: Add logos, subtitles, and effects to videos.
- Language: English and Chinese
- Bachelor (or college) degree in fine art or filmmaking; at least 2 years of experience in video editing
- Good command of editing software including Premiere and After Effects; knowledge of Final Cut and Photoshop is also desired; a good sense of shooting scale, picture structure, color, and rhythm
- Ability to shoot, edit and make videos independently
This job listing has expired and is no longer open for applications