Published Thursday, July 02
Freelance / Project
Looking for candidate with at least 2 years experience in content creation to join a team of fun foodies
- Capture studio-quality photographs and video
- Follow the company's brand guidelines
- Responsible for archiving, organizing footage and other various tasks related to production
- Produce and edit videos quickly and keep up with a fast-paced production schedule.
- Working proficiency English & Chinese preferred
- A passion for food!
- Bachelor’s Degree in video production, graphic design, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience with all aspects of video creation and proficient with Premiere Pro. Adobe After Effects and Photoshop is a plus
- Knowledge of formatting for social media platforms and creating videos that are made to be shared
- An eye for catchy, shareable stories
- Ability to work on your own as well as in small teams
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize a large and diverse workload to meet deadlines.
- Interest in entertainment, pop culture, health and wellness
This job listing has expired and is no longer open for applications