Published Wednesday, July 22
We're looking for talented Content Strategists (native Spanish speakers) to work with our team of content ninjas from all over the world. You’ll be part of a team working at the forefront of groundbreaking initiatives and will play a crucial role in the use of content strategy to drive business results. You’ll work on everything from web and app copywriting to localization, translation, UX/product content, project management and more.
Team Responsibilities and Expectations
- Create, edit and optimize web content for a wide variety of business needs and use cases.
- Follow the brand guidelines and localize content to fit international markets.
- Track project progress. Ensure that all requests are delivered on time and within scope.
- Report and escalate issues/risks as needed.
Location : Shanghai / Hangzhou
- Excellent writing skills in their own native language.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Good attention-to-detail and multitasking abilities.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, adapt to changes and with stand pressure.
- Goodunderstanding of digital copywriting best practices.
- Experience working on digital UX content preferred.
- Creative thinker and problem solver. Able to pro-actively offer solutions and creative input.
- Comfortable working in an international team.
- Familiarity with ecommerce & mobile shopping apps
- Able to quickly understand and adopt task management tools
This job listing has expired and is no longer open for applications