Published 2023-11-16 19:00 2023-11-16 19:00:00
As a Marketing Copywriter on our team, you will write social media content for our diverse pool of clients spanning across multiple different industries. Whether it be short, quick, and succinct, or detailed, research-intensive, and objective, your writing ability and efficiency will be tested. The ability to write for both a B2B and B2C audience is required. End platforms primarily include Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit. The scope of the work includes the timely completion of deliverables, as well as the ability to make changes based on client or team feedback.
- Writing is in your blood, words do not scare you.
- Long or short, objective or subjective, informational or abstract, you got it all covered.
- You are a clear, professional communicator.
- You are committed to collaboration and teamwork.
- You can efficiently manage time, prioritize workflow, and deliver work on time.
- Write engaging marketing copy for social media based on our clients’ needs every week/day for Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and more.
- Take client/team feedback on copy and incorporate them to improve final content.
- Provide creative content ideas for improving overall social media content strategy.
- You are a native-level English speaker with excellent writing skills.
- You are creative and think outside the box.
- You have writing samples to provide for us to evaluate.
- You have a basic understanding of social media.
- You are physically in Shanghai and can work full-time in our office.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Join a fast-growing team of creative minds in a dynamic social media marketing agency with global clients spanning across 10+ industries. Our main areas of expertise are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Youtube. If you’re seeking a young, casual, open, and free work environment, where everyone’s voice is heard, and you as a person matter to us, you may have found the right place.
No.333 Suhong Road, Minhang Disctrict, Shanghai