China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) will open its doors to forty elite young professionals as our weekend-long Beyond Borders Camp returns this March. Join us to navigate NEW solutions to NEW business challenges and leave CEIBS Shanghai campus with:
- Enhanced cross-cultural negotiation strategy
- Meaningful connections with business professionals
- An expanded network of executives from top MNCs
- A refreshed sense of purpose-driven leadership
A quick note from a Director at SmSh
I won't go into super long detail, except to say two things that I really enjoyed. 1) The trial classes with CEIBS professors are incredibly interesting and fun to participate in. If you have ever had a sense for business or a streak for management... these classes will be uber stimulating. 2) You meet fascinating people from former diplomats getting into the business sector, to start up founders and entrepreneurs, to people already working for big name brands navigating the landscape of corporate culture and ladder climbing. Add to the fact that this is happening in SHANGHAI... this magnificent, pulsating, energetic metropolis which is the second heart beat of the world's largest economy. Yea, you get me... these will be VERY interesting folks to rub shoulders with.
If you are in the slightest bit tickled, SIGN UP AND GO. The taste I got over the weekend was enough to get an MBA stuck in my head as something I definitely want to do. There's no risk. You'll make interesting connections, with interesting people in Shanghai, and with the school itself. Now that China's borders are open, something like an MBA done in China at a European-Chinese founded entity, will accelerate your career in probably more ways than you can imagine.
Takeaways from Other Previous Campers
Vivian Wei (Dec 2022 Camper)
Industry: FMCG, Function: Marketing & Branding
Konstantin Krueger (Dec 2022 Camper)
Industry: Automotive, Function: General Management
Who You Will Be Learning From
Dr. Hyun Young Park is an Associate Professor of Marketing at CEIBS. She earned her Ph.D. in Marketing from Stern School of Business (New York University) and her Bachelor in Business Administration, with highest honours, from Seoul National University. During her class, Prof. Park will reveal the truth – and the myths – behind viral marketing from various academic fields, including psychology, sociology, marketing and computer science.
Dr. Byron Y. Lee is an Associate Professor of Management at CEIBS. He received his Ph.D. in Industrial Relations and Human Resources from the University of Toronto. Prof. Lee's main research interests are in strategic compensation, strategic human resource management, corporate social responsibility, and industrial relations. During his class, Prof. Lee will lead participants through a real cross-culture negotiations case and share the essence of how to create and claim value amongst different audiences.
Why You Should Attend
With the global economy in flux, doing business ‘from China and with the world' will place new pressures on what it means to be a responsible leader. Sign up via the link below and ensure you are on the right career trajectory to venture into this changing world.
This Weekend at a Glance
- Dates: March 24-26, 2023
- Venue: CEIBS Shanghai Campus
- Accommodation: Serviced apartments on campus
- Program Fee: 2,500 RMB*; early bird seats available (2,000 RMB) for applications received before February 24, 2023
- Language: English
- Deadline to Apply: March 4, 2023
- How to apply: Places are extremely limited. Click here to begin your application
- Contact: For more information, please contact Mrs. Amy Zheng in our MBA Admissions Office at email@example.com or scan the QR code below to add us on WeChat
* The program fee includes two nights of accommodation and all meals and activity expenses. In the event of cancellation or rescheduling due to force majeure, a full refund will be given.
How to apply
1. Click ‘Read more' or scan the QR code below to register
2. Leave your contact information
3. MBA Admissions will contact you for an assessment
4. Successful candidates will receive payment instructions to confirm their seat
- Open to young-to-mid careers professionals with a minimum of one years' work experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) was co-founded by the Chinese government and European Union (EU) in 1994, with Shanghai Jiao Tong University and the EFMD serving as its executive partners. CEIBS has campuses in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Accra in Ghana, and Zurich in Switzerland.
CEIBS offers MBA, Finance MBA, EMBA, Global EMBA, Hospitality EMBA, DBA (Switzerland), and Executive Education programs. CEIBS was the first business school on the Chinese mainland to be accredited by both EQUIS and AACSB. CEIBS has placed in the top tier of the FT's ranking of global MBA programs for seven consecutive years, and has been ranked in the top 5 on its global EMBA list for six consecutive years.