If you want to search out the travel and quarantine regulations for a specific destination in China, you can find the results through "国务院客户端" on Alipay and WeChat:
Copy / paste this into the search bar -- "国务院客户端" -- and then select the first mini program that comes up.
1. Click on the triangle looking icon to look up the risk levels of both your departure city and destination city.
2. When you click the icon, it'll automatically show your current location's risk level. You'll still need to continue on to look up your destination's risk level.
3. Then, we need to go back to the home page, and select "各地防控政策" to search for the latest policy.
4. This will allow you to select the departures and destinations.
5. Then you can start reading or copy pasting into a translator.
Also, on apps like Ctrip and Qnar, when you are booking flight tickets, it also shows you the latest travel restrictions:
1. Put in your travel information. Then search for flights.
2. The first time you do a search, the restrictions information will pop up automatically, or you can check it on the flights page. They are usually stick the restrictions to the top of the screen.
If you're staying at a hotel, make sure you contact them ahead of time to make sure they can accomodate non-Chinese nationals. Some can. Some can't.