What does it mean to be a SmartShanghai Intern? Only the most illustrious tasks known to people of all genders:
- You'll make loads of hot coffee to very specific temperatures
- You'll spend lots of time orders lunches with very specific requirements (when we say extra pickles, we mean it)
- You may (will) need to groom office pets
- You'll need to help us with wardrobe issues (laundry)
- You'll get many chances to sing praises, and offer various and sundry compliments to your colleagues.
Just kidding. You won't have TIME to do any of those glorious things. This is a PAID INTERNSHIP and we're looking for sunny dispositions who can commit 3-6 months with us at least four days a week. We've worked with interns over the years, and are happy to say we have had such a bevy of rad whipper-snappers that the experience has been positive for everyone involved, and we'd like to keep Generation Z fluttering in through our pearly gates. Here are the things you'll be helping us out with:
- Research into the in's and out's of Shanghai
- Everyday interacting with SmartShanghai's technology to keep our popular event listings calendar up to date with the latest and greatest things to do
- You'll have your fingertips deep into Shanghai's largest English language directory. Not many get the claim that they can touch the 17,000 venues on our site!
- Some data-entry task, which some might think is dreadfully boring, but some people actually love that stuff!
- On occasion, you'll even have things you've written published! Add that to your LinkedIn!
Check out the job requirements for more info, and get in contact with us AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Share this with your friends! Your enemies! Your neighbors! Your crushes especially! Apply here.