Look at this flyer. So smooth.
This is what we've come to in 2016. The whole world has gone batshit insane.
Just wondering if they'll address hot questions like:
1) "I met this guy who said he's a DJ. Does that mean he's going to be broke forever?"
2) "How can I politely tell a laowai to stop talking to me in Chinese? Like, you were cute until you opened your mouth, with that girly-ass nanfang accent."
3) "My man has been acting different since his last visa run. Has something changed?"
4) "How can I truly identify a trashy laowai? Sometimes they have nice shirts from the Fabric Market. It's hard!"
5) "This guy said he's an entrepreneur and has his own company. But it seems like they just organize networking events and hip hop jam nights, and his company cannot provide fapiao. Ditch him?"
SO MANY QUESTIONS. What would you ask Little White Dragon?